Group D Replays

Aragorn
Administrator
All Group D replays must be posted here by the winner with Match details. And please Read the Topic How to Upload Replays.

Re: Group D Replays

albius1986
TOURNAMENT_3V3_AMUSH_VS_FORTISSIMI_(SYNC.BfME2Replay

3V3 1.06 Fortissimi vs Ambush (Error Sync) when we 2 forts were down, when we took a great part of the map, when we had PP 15 and I had 4k gold, full armies on our enchanced forts. you can't negate that we would win :-)

We didn't want a Rematch because in this clan, 1 of them think only to insults, and we are not here to be insulted.

Regards.

Re: Group D Replays

Sk8terPwn

Re: Group D Replays-slave of sauron vs serial killers match 1

radagast
This post was updated on .
Replay_1.BfME2Replay

Serial killers vs slaves of sauron[slaves of sauron won]

Re: Group D Replays

»cL§°|ac|°
2nd_match.BfME2Replay
Serial Killers vs Slaves of Sauron ( 2nd match )

Re: Group D Replays

Aragorn
Administrator
This post was updated on .
albius1986 wrote
TOURNAMENT_3V3_AMUSH_VS_FORTISSIMI_(SYNC.BfME2Replay

3V3 1.06 Fortissimi vs Ambush (Error Sync) when we 2 forts were down, when we took a great part of the map, when we had PP 15 and I had 4k gold, full armies on our enchanced forts. you can't negate that we would win :-)

We didn't want a Rematch because in this clan, 1 of them think only to insults, and we are not here to be insulted.

Regards.
This game is reviewed each and every step and the best decision i am with is there will be a re..but Ice have to delete his fort as soon as game starts and also leave his base well yes he will be given time to build a barrack in `ÜltraßlüE's base or sk8erpwn's base what ever but he have to leave his own base.

Re: Group D Replays

Sk8terPwn
I thought the agreement was that Ice would delete his fort at start? That game was not lost, even though we were losing at the time of oos.

Re: Group D Replays

Aragorn
Administrator
Sk8terPwn wrote
I thought the agreement was that Ice would delete his fort at start? That game was not lost, even though we were losing at the time of oos.
Please check what i wrote -.-

Re: Group D Replays

Sabbather

Re: Group D Replays

grey87
fortissimi_vs_serial_killers_1.BfME2Replay

Fortissimi_vs_Serial_killers_2.BfME2Replay

very nice game, especially the second match, gg to serial killers :)

Re: Group D Replays

Sk8terPwn

Re: Group D Replays

Sk8terPwn

Re: Group D Replays

Sk8terPwn

Re: Group D Replays

albius1986
3v3 Fortissimi vs Slave of Sauron 3v3_TORUNAMENT_fortissimi_vs_slave_of_sa.BfME2Replay

Fortissimi won, and they leave for the 2nd match.

I wanna spent 2 words about this LOLclan...

For first: they played with 1 guy that wasn't in their clan...
For second: They maked 5 trolls.
For third: they glitch with nazgul.

Then i did towers because match at least was ruined...

They Maked fort spam anyway... and at the end we won :-)

 The screen about: 1 was afk and 1 did another match (without a reason they didn't make 2nd match)
that's all.