Group D

Aragorn
Administrator
This post was updated on .

All The discussion about GROUP D will be here. Please read the rules before asking any question(Especially the Map rule). All the matches will be held on weekends and groupstage matches must be completed with in 29/12/2013 starting from 27/12/2013. Official time of starting game is 6.00pm/18.00hour and 8.00pm/20.00hours[PLEASE START THIS MATCH AS SOON AS 1st MATCH ENDS] GMT +0.00 .But if any team can start it earlier provided his opponent is in agree with them we have no problem. And all the replays must be submitted by the winning team in the forum(uploaded on the forum) giving details about the teams they played against. One of the team member of every team please post here to confirm their group. Any question submit here.

Only TWO matches will be played in Group Stage One will be hosted by the 1st Team and the next by the 2nd Team(Map Rule is Same)

4 Teams will be selected from this group for 16 stage Knockout

MATCHES (All times are in GMT +0.00)

(If any team don't complete his matches with first opponent other team have to wait if it exceeds 1 hour it will be postponed next day if any group have problem)
TEAMS MUST SHOW UP WITH IN 15 MINUTES.(Unless the first match is yet to finish)
[27/12/13]
Slaves of Sauron vs Serial Killers [6.00pm]
Fortissimi vs AmbuSH [6.00pm]
Fortissimi vs Slaves of Sauron [Match postponded ]

[28/12/13]
Homeland vs AmbuSH [CANCELLED]
Serial Killers vs Fortissimi [6.00pm]
Fortissimi vs Homeland [8.00pm]
Slaves of Sauron vs AmbuSH [8.00pm]

[29/12/13]

Homeland vs Slaves of Sauron [CANCELLED]
AmbuSH vs Serial Killers [6.00pm]
Serial Killers vs Homeland [CANCELLED]

Re: Group D

Sabbather
Yh, my complete team checks in ^^

Re: Group D

albius1986
Here we go too.. Team FORTISSIMI :)

Re: Group D

albius1986
LoL pls... Saturday 21.30??? no Thanks i have a life :D... my gf would oneshot me... 18 is ok.. but 21.30 no...

Re: Group D

Aragorn
Administrator
albius1986 wrote
LoL pls... Saturday 21.30??? no Thanks i have a life :D... my gf would oneshot me... 18 is ok.. but 21.30 no...
As i said i will have no problem if Homeland agrees to play with you earlier. Ask Sabbather he is very friendly i hope he will help you out.

Re: Group D

Sabbather
Yeah, I'm not fond of playing at 21:30 GTM 0, either. I have to talk with my teammates, but how about 7pm or 7:30? I mean, as soon as we finish playing vs first team.

Re: Group D

Grandalf
checked in -- Mithrandir is host group  > slaves of sauron

Re: Group D

Aragorn
Administrator
As most of the players have problems with timing of 2nd match i changed its timing from 9.30pm(GMT +0.00) to 8.00pm(GMT +0.00). And for this stage only two matches will be played against an opponent.Both replays must be uploaded in the forum.NO TIEBREAKER match for this stage.

Re: Group D

albius1986
This post was updated on .
Well if the first match will be at 18.00 i think that we can make the 2nd one at 19.30 (max) right? for us it's ok... Add me in GR and we can confirm everything :)

ambuSH are u ok for 18.00 GMT+1 ???

Re: Group D

Aragorn
Administrator
Ambush vs fortissimi must do the re asap...last day is thursday....it will be a fair re with sam teams....