Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

12

Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
Those 3 germans phaggots dodge me hard yesterday, i was in team with Lurtz and losthero and they blocked me so we didnt play our game for 3v3 tourney

Could u plz ban those 3 dodgers-noobs

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

Doge
It's because you are an idiot.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
i dont think so its more people i bash all of u every game

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

Doge
Sure. I can honestly remember me playing against you. You were men and I was elves, we were going even until you decided (because you probably couldn't do anyhthing else) to spam towers with rangers. This MIGHT be one of the reasons why a lot of people don't like you (And probably because you act like a child). If you stop being ignorant and annoying, you would be great for this tournament because you are not bad at this game. But for now this is all I can say.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

ValheruGR
Pretty sure a) in a tournament your meant to actually, you know, play the necessary brackets

&

b) The 106 tournament has rules to abide by

To be objective, nothing else actually matters. Ranting is just ranting.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
i did towers u feel ofended bra? did u cry bra? did u went to ur mum to cry bra? what exactly happened in ur mind when u saw "omfg" towers?

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

Doge
Well this message summarizes what I just said. Thanks for proving my point J-Edgar`. And by the way, happy 6th birtyday.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

albius1986
+1 for Doge.

You are right!!! I have 27 years, me and my mates aren't here to be offended.
We saw a lot of people that they are good at the game, but... my g** ... they have 12 years... or people(happened 2 days ago) that feel like G*D and couldn't believe that they were raped by us... but nwm... play for fun and gg :)

ps Doge add me if u wanna make a honest 3v3 :) 3521047 id

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
i dont remember getting raped by anyone at this game exept by a few players that dont play anymore for ages so your post is almost offtopic

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

albius1986
Kindly... try to understand English better ... I wrote that I saw a lot of people .. I didn't say "I saw you".
And by the way i was talking with Doge. The only 1 post offtopic here is your first topic.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
anyway you are a victim.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

Doge
says the guys posting this topic? Looks like you are a victim of yourself.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

grey87
edgar, please stfu, we play 3 days ago vs you, at the start we all say "make an honest fight, gl hf", u start ur flame istant and without reason, and then u make sauron... but anyway u lost the match, and i have the proof, gg_for_sauron.BfME2Replay

"i don't getting raped by anyone at this game bla bla bla bla bla".
Refresh your memory :)

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

albius1986
Mauhsduhasuhduhsauhsa.. wait wait... is him the failed boy who did Sauron and has been RAPED by us??? Eol-something?
UHSADUHDAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...

Well.. fortunatly this ubernoob is in our blocklist...

"I dont getting raped by anyone bla bla bla" --- pathethic lier xD

What a failed man is him :D? i really think that your life is poor to be like this for a little game....

HF kiddo :D

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
you are guys are so fking bad and i cba playing well vs u, game could have end 45 min earlier but i just look for gollum to build ring hero since i was too bored, then i forgot to build after i lose fort to a sneak trick such as 5 lancers with ups rush lewl

i cashfloat whole game 15K but whatever im noob hahaahha come on boys are u even serious?

feel free to add me to play 1v1 but i guess the answer is no

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

albius1986
This is called SELFOWNED, and by the way you are in our banlist and will be forever xD.

Replay says everything.

Go play to Barbie Rapunzel. and enjoy ur poor life. bb

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
bitch please what does the replay show? the replay is more in my favor than yours, you get bashed so bad in like 10min then i just camp/look for gollum lewl

ye keep on dodging bro you will get better

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

grey87
Replay say how many problems u got in ur 12yold brain, when we all say "make honest fight" u do sauron and flame us without reason, +1 for doge, ppl like you are the ruin for this game.

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

albius1986
Just ignore him.. and imagine his pathetic life in real how is it :D

Re: Gumpi-Warg-Arax best dodgers ever seen

J-Edgar`
you guys are just random unknown noobs to me, i play most of my games in 1.08 with only 7-10 players who are the elite of bfme2 and bro, when i come to 1.06 is too relax and have fun with nooobs like you, noobs are funny creatures lets be honest.

 well since you dont have anything serious against me all you can do is hope that my life sux lewl look how pathetic you are lmao.

No matter if you play this game for years and 5hours a day, you will never get good

12