Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

12

Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Aragorn
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The Matches Must be finished till 4th January.[Timing will be decided by both the teams the time given are just guidelines].REPLAYS OF THIS STAGE WILL BE POSTED IN THIS TOPIC.
All team must play atleast 2 game 1st game the map is selected by TEAM A and spot is selected by TEAM B on the second game map is selected by TEAM B and spot by TEAM A. If there is a tie, tiebreaker will be played on a map decided by the team who defeated his enemy faster and spot will be selected by the other team

Team ATeam BDate[dd/mm/yyyy]Timing[GMT +0.00]
The SandmenOmg Clan3/1/201418.00hrs
WMLos Perros3/1/201418.00hrs
Izanagi[C-G-S]3/1/201418.00hrs
Klatschen y0!dL Clan3/1/201418.00hrs
NumenorSlaves of Sauron3/1/201418.00hrs
[RECON]Serial Killers3/1/201418.00hrs
LocosFortissimi3/1/201418.00hrs
OldboysAmbush3/1/201418.00hrs

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Goldenboy
Confirmed !
Red

Just curious, how was the draw done? Randomly? Or was it a seeding system?

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Aragorn
Administrator
No it wasnt random it is Group A 1st vs Group B 4th Group A 2nd vs Group B 3rd Group A 3rd vs Group B 2nd and Group A 4th vs Group B 1st so in the case of Group C and Group D

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

albius1986
For us (Fortissimi) it's ok at 18:00.

Locos Clan, is for you ok?

Administrator
albius plz finish the re against ambush today.....else u will lose points.....

Aragorn thank you very much but we prefer lose points... (I thought we alredy have lost points because you have entered the ranking and u did already matches so...) for us dosn't matter at this point.. but repeat, Thank you anyway :-)
Red

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Red
Our Opponents are not online and most not online in the last couple of days.

Can Slaves of SauRon confirm they will play and if so what is the times they are free to play.

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Lurtz27lp

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Gumpi
Omg Clan vs. The Sandmen

Round 1: Weatherhills
The Sandmen won
OMG_Clan_vs._The_Sandmen_Round_1.BfME2Replay

Round 2: Dagorlad
The Sandmen won
OMG_Clan_vs._The_Sandmen_Round_2.BfME2Replay

gg wp

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

J-Edgar`
i hope we will be vs you gumpi and your shit team next time fuking noob you wont dodge again pussy

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

»cL§°|ac|°
"[RECON] vs Serial Killers"
This match delayed. (I talked to Aragorn and this is his desicion.)
Rescheduled: 04.01.2014 / 18:00 / GMT +0

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Gumpi
J-Edgar` wrote
i hope we will be vs you gumpi and your shit team next time fuking noob you wont dodge again pussy
Ok this should be definitively enough to BAN him from this Tournament and from the Forum. Admins, its here in black and white where everybody can see it and now you have no excuse not to punish him finally. Do it or our Team will withdraw from the Tournament, we dont want to take part in any event where people like this can do as they like.

Thank you

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Ragemode
Gumpi already spoke for the team The Sandmen but i also want to say some things cause i am very pissed.
Who the F*** you think you are !? I mean you dont know me and there was no reason to insult us you disrespectful Child !
I dont know you and i dont know what you want, i guess its attention you want.
I also dont need to proof something to anybody and its funny you think we are scared to play vs you ^^
We play all the time vs Pro's and Good Players cause we love the Challenge but with ungrown guys like you its only nerve-wracking and a waste of time !
Your behavior is very sad, speaks for itself and i hope you will get banned.
Otherwise the team The Sandmen will withdraw from the Tournament.

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

J-Edgar`
This post was updated on .
listen to me noob-kid, YOU REFUSED TO PLAY ME IN GROUPE A FUCKING DODGER I BASHED YOU SO BAD IN 1V1S YOU GET MAD CUNT. YOU SHOULD GET KICKED FROM THE TOURNY FOR DODGING.

the guy went so fuking mad , he hosted 1v1 good player i joind him i bashed this fuking noob in like 10 min, then he asks for rematch , i bash him again, he asks for a last game, i pwn him then he block me are you fuking kidding me????

Gumpi blocks people when he cants win haha even i was talking to otto and ecthelion about you they all agreed , you are a shit.

i dont even answer to ragemode he s just too awful , i would say medium-noob, i rate your skill level 3/10 so dont talk with me you are too bad

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Ragemode
Tell me Edgar your stupidnes dont hurt yourself ?
I mean i have never seen a humand being talking so much shit and telling so much lies.
Btw i ask myself how you get powned so hard from sabbather while you are such a pro ?
I will completely ignore you in the future cause it dont makes sense to talk or argue with a sick weirdo like you.
Just help yourself and go to a mental hospital otherwise your future will be very dark.

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

Aragorn
Administrator
I gave j-edgar warning and he did the same thing in the forum.aswell as j-edgar played in team of recon though he is registered for wm on this two charges j-edgar is banned and wm can chose any other player other than j-edgar in their team. If it is found that he is playing using different name or from different a/c team wm will be banned.

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

DeX†eR| dL
klatschen y0! didnt show up in tournament hour. And None of them were online..

rofl sabbather pwned so hard? he never did lmfao ALRIGHT he won a 2v2 when he gaves me a noob mate while he plays with fuzzman CONGRATUFUCKINLATIONS it has been done before.

Re: Top 16 Elemination Stage Draws

J-Edgar`
you are a really pro admin , letting people dodge others in your tournament just show how pathetic you are.

Like i care about your shit tournament full of noobs hahaha, 1st game i got dodged, i won all others games, this tourny is a total joke full of noobs and organized by an incompetent , ineffective indian cunt
12