Tournament Results

Aragorn
Administrator
This post was updated on .
So atlast the tournamnent comes to an end. This tournament showed how teams try there best to fight till end. It showed real hope for future tournaments. And i am really happy to announce the winner of the tournament.
Winner: The Sandmen
Team: AraX (ID:2481724);Mr. Sandman (ID:3648202);Gumpi (ID:1200225);Ragemode (ID:1220518);Lolman (ID:1230227)
Message: You guys deserved to be the winner. Well played. Good game. Fair play.

Runners-Up: Oldboys
Team: Demonek(ID:1145095);Zebmills(ID:3696458);IOANNIS(ID:1218032);Temptation(ID:3206304);Mango(ID:3569682)
Message: All i can say about this team is the really hard working team. There luck was through out the tournament. And also showed us some really good games. Well played. Good game. Fair play.

For other teams i would only say try hard and practise hard for upcoming tournaments. May be you will be taking the winner spot.
To Watch the final visit  here
Admin: Aragorn (Thanks for all your support through out the tournamnet)

Re: Tournament Results

Demonek
Great playing Sandman. Now I will crap my pants when i see Ragemode or Gumpi in opponent team :P

And of course many thanks to Ara and all the effort he put into this competition. keep up the good work :)

Re: Tournament Results

Aragorn
Administrator
Thanks a lot Demonek my friend  :)

Re: Tournament Results

Ragemode
Thanks a lot,
it was a nice tournament except some irritation and i hope we can have more 3v3 tournaments with patient and fair admins like you Aragorn.
I hope for the next 3v3 tournament there will be more good players cause this time we had to much beginners,mediums and only a handful of good players. I know there are a lot more very good experienced players out there, so please show up next time.

PS: For the next tournament i claim better control for correct gameranger ID (only registered players). Admins must be tougher against flamers (take screenshot from insulting) and BAN straight cause we all want a peaceful and grown behavior in this tourny. And at least i hope for the next tourny registered players will SHOW UP.

Re: Tournament Results

Aragorn
Administrator
Thanks a lot ragemode....we will surely make a better tournament this  was just the begining....;)

Re: Tournament Results

J-Edgar`
Its easy to win tournaments when you actually dodge and refuse to play your games against better players and when you also ask to admins to ban better players for no serious reasons ( "omg he said i was a dodger ban him or i quit " )

but its ok all good players ( val, recons, archangel, eol etc ) know your real face and your real skills. You guys refuse to compete in high skilled games and also on fair patch and actually dodge 1v1s on any patchs.

Have fun acting like "pros" on your 1.06 noobs game where there are obviously no more competition and competitive players , keep playing 1v1s vs sythox/ pikachu jrr hahaha.

Congratulations guys , you might look like good players/pros to noobs eyes,

but for us ( actual good players ) , you are worse than shit.

Re: Tournament Results

J-Edgar`
you are giving advices to aragorn about his tournament???? hahahaha i give you one advice, when in your group phase you have to play vs WM team ( J-Edgar, Lurtz, Losthero ) , you cant refuse to play vs J-Edgar` becauz he bashed you hard every games and trolled you after this

Re: Tournament Results

Doge
J-Edgar`,  it's kinda sad to see how proud you feel playing with some guys with a nickname behind a computer.

""but its ok all good players ( val, recons, archangel, eol etc ) know your real face and your real skills. You guys refuse to compete in high skilled games and also on fair patch and actually dodge 1v1s on any patchs.
Have fun acting like "pros" on your 1.06 noobs game where there are obviously no more competition and competitive players , keep playing 1v1s vs sythox/ pikachu jrr hahah""

This is the proof that your behaviour is like a 12 year old call of duty gamer. OMG YOU PLAY NOOB PATCH OMG I PLAY WITH REAL PROS ERMAGHERD I FEEL SO PROUD. This is just really sad. Have fun living the life as a "pro" bfme2 player where the community isnt' even 500 players big. I rather be a "pro" in real life without patches, sounds much better doesn't it? Enjoy a sad and lonely life, you have deserverd it.

I don't even know why I keep reacting on you

Now something else

I would like to thank everybody for this tournament. It has been fun but also annoying sometimes (just read above  I hope many more tournaments will come in the future and that organizing these will get easier. Aragorn had to do this ALL on this own, think about that. I really hope people joining a tournament actually show up.

Re: Tournament Results

TRIMANIX
I maked a video of this final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAJf5qompQs

Share it ;)

Re: Tournament Results

J-Edgar`
you play call of duty? and you talk about real life doesnt make sense.

btw do u even lift?

Re: Tournament Results

Doge
When I was like your age, sometimes I played it with friends (yes friends from real life).
I actually go to the gym daily, so yes but what does it matter?

Re: Tournament Results

J-Edgar`
good you need to stop training chest and arms only tho

Re: Tournament Results

Doge
This post was updated on .
You probably know what you are talking about as a 12 year old.

Re: Tournament Results

Eol Bunito
hi mister mature. how are you? u go to gym. that's nice. i go to gym sometimes too, not all days because i am not an a profesional life player.but i also like bfme2, its a good game isn't it. we have a lot on commun

why don't you unblock me, if you complain about the size of the community. blocking the half of the good bfme2 player is not a big idea.
btw i hope you are having progress in your therapy. i also hope your father stop raping you, it really affects people psychologically

Re: Tournament Results

Eol Bunito
ah, i forgot something. good job with tornament. congrats, sir!

Re: Tournament Results

grey87
maybe he block you just because u are a flamer kid who knows only insult? ;)

Re: Tournament Results

Eol Bunito
i never flame, he flamed then blocked. lol